Coming up this month at SOUTH :
- Philadelphia Jazz Events
- Jazz Bridge Concerts and Events
- Chris’ Jazz Cafe
- Philadelphia Jazz Project
- Philly Fun Guide
- Philadelphia Art Museum
- Philadelphia Jazz Near You
Jam Sessions come and go. These are current as of late December, 2016
1.Time WhiskeyBar (21+)- 8pm-12am. Led by Timothy Brey. No cover.
2. Penn Tap Room (in Doylestown, PA)- 7pm-10pm. Led by Larry Taminini. No cover.
3. LaRose Jazz Club: 6pm-10pm. Led by Robert H Henderson. $5 cover
1. World Cafe Live- 5:30pm-7pm. Led by Marcell A. Bellinger. No cover.
2. Chris’ Jazz Cafe- 8pm-12pm. Led by
Chris Oatts. $5 cover.
3. LaRose (Every 3rd Monday)- 6pm-9pm. Led by Tony Williams. $8 cover.
4. McClosky’s Tavern- 8pm-11pm. Led by Mike Frank. No cover
5. Philadelphia Clef Club- 7:30pm-11:00pm.
6. Frankey Bradley’s- 9pm-1am. Led by Ernest Stuart
1. Calabash (in West Philly)- 8pm-11:30pm. Led by Chris Aschman. $5 drink ticket.
2. El Bar (front and master)- 8pm-11pm. Led by Dave Shepherd
3. Milkboy (11th and Chestnut)- Tom Moon. 6:30pm-10pm. No cover.
4. The Let Out (16th and Cecil B. Moore)- MONTHLY. $2 cover.
5. “23rd Street Jam Session” at Manayunk Brewery (4120 Main Street & Shurs Lane). No cover. 7pm-11pm.
6. SOUTH at 600 N. Broad St. Led by Leon Jordan Sr. 7pm.
1. Relish- 7pm. No cover.
2. Vintage (Abington, PA)- Led Michelle Lordi, 8:00pm-11:00pm. No cover
3. Round Guys Brewery- 7pm led by Eric Loken.
4. LaRose- 7pm-10pm. $5 for musicians, $10 for patrons
1. Chris’ Jazz Cafe: Whenever James Santangelo is playing the 2nd set. 11:30pm-2am. Cover is $10?